Sunday, June 13, 2010

Sara Lately...

I certainly have my work cut out for me!

Today I gave the closing prayer...

On Fathers day Dave and I are speaking in church...

The following Sunday I teach Young Womens...

The following Tuesday I am conducting a girls camp meeting...
seeing as how I am the Ward Camp Director.

Lots and lots, right? I really am excited though, this summer will be awesome!

Sara Lately.2

Today Dave and I decided to see who Jack would crawl to if we put him on the opposite side of the room...I am thinking sure lets do it (I will obvisouly win, but I can humor you).
Jack goes to his corner and Dave and I to our separate corners and Ding hes off in a mad crawl to me :) Dave then says, REDO! Hahaa, and a redo it was. I win. Jack loves mom. Isnt being the mom the best?

2 comments:

  1. Too funny!! Gotta love those moments! But...a moment will come when he goes for dad, prepare yourself! Lol

    ReplyDelete