Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pictures in a nutshell



Friends.
Food


Memorial day with Logan and Jennilee Caulkins...we have such great friends!!
The pier
Such a happy boy!!
Santa Monica pier was another stop on our weekly Saturday adventures. Sorry Pictures are coming in one big blog but we just got internet that was capable of operating :)
Our summer so far has really been great and I really look forward to spending every Saturday as a family. It is always a blast!
Fam photo at the pier
My boys

A family day at the beach after a long morning of hitting up the garage sales. The spoils were so good!!
OH, and Iva Lee's is where we ate for my birthday when Jack threw up...ha!




Del Mar Fair with the Aarons! Oh Oh how we love them!

4 comments:

  1. Love all the new photos! I adore that first one. Miss you guys. Stop making me jealous with your garage sale finds. I'm doing a public speaking class this semester and for my first speech I spoke about garage saling and why I'm good at it and why I love it. Wish you were there to cheer for me after. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and P.S. Logan and Jennilee's little boy is TO DIE FOR. Seriously, could he be any cuter? Talk about model child.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun! Good to see you're doing so wonderful! We miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pics. your family is so cute! so fun to see the nelsons too!

    ReplyDelete