Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Here you go!

Sorry it has been sooo long since I have posted anything...I just feel like life is going on and I am going with it! Where do the hours go once you have a child?? All I know is that I love every single second with Jack (and so will you when you have the chance:).
The latest and greatest here is that we are moving to So. Cal in min May! YAAAA! I am so ready for hot weather again! Dave got an internship with the WEBB boarding school in Clairmont Ca. Clairmont is just north of Pomona. Ya white trash fair here I come!
Also, Jack is nearly 8.5 months now and I swear he is a weed. He eats like madd and is growing so fast. It is so so so fun to watch him learn everyday about the world.
Ok im sure you have read enough...MUCH LOVE MY FRIENDS!
oh and come to ca and holla at the Duffins!

4 comments:

  1. Dude that is awesome about he internship!! How exciting! What a blessing--Congratulations!! We are living in Orange so I don't think we will be too far from each other. It is so great to hear what you guys are up to. Lots of love to the Duff family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome that Dave got an internship! So hard to do in these tough economics times. Congrats! I hope you enjoy your summer adventure! I can't believe Jack is almost 9 months. Post some pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um we are coming to cali to visit home in the end of may. we all need to get together and i cant believe you did this without putting up a pic of jack! lame sarah! we miss you! con

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the internship. Have fun, I am really missing the warm weather right about now.

    ReplyDelete