Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Can I?

Lately I have been having some issues with my new size...

And I wonder...Does every pregnant woman everywhere deliberate with this same issue?

Two weeks ago as I arrived to work I found that there was only one parking space left in the entire lot! To my dismay this spot was oddly small. So I figure I am pretty small and I can probably squeeze my body out of this car. WRONG!

I open the door swing my legs over the side, stand up and STUCK! My once little body has now grown not only out in front but (ha) out in back.

Then on Friday (4/10) Dave and I go to the grocery store and again...limited spots. Of course. And AGAIN I tried to fit the car into a little space, park, open the door, swing my legs out the car and STUCK.

Maybe I should've learned from my first experience...

Do I stand alone on this? Am I totally nuts and am experiencing way to much wishful thinking that my body is still small?

3 comments:

  1. i remember once at foodland i was pregnant with gwen and carrying addi. i had parked in a WAY good spot, but someone had pulled in and parked like 6 inches away from me.

    i had to stand there on the sidewalk and wait for them to come out before add and i could get it. i was like 8 mos. pregnant ...

    everybody was like, "are you ok?"

    "oh, yah. just can't fit in my car right now. thanks."

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, that was me. i had a heck of time leaving that comment ...

    weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. every girl goes through that. i did that all that time, and then i would have to backout,repark and get my fat belly out again!

    ReplyDelete