Saturday, February 28, 2009

The beginning of the End.

Today I start to blog...blah. Only because I have too! And, because I sit at a computer all day long and Facebook really just isn't doing it for me anymore.
**Disclaimer**Be aware that I am in no way shape or form a good or structured writer and this blog will often not make sense and will probably be very "jumpy". But since this is what the people want...this is what they get.

Let me just begin by giving my first "shout out" to Erin Nelson! Following the shout out is some Arsenio Hall Hooting for you too.

Next, on my agenda is to tell everyone about my amazing and funny job....I work at Marriott's Mountainside Resort in Park City Utah as a full time concierge. It is very cool to sit here all day and tell people what they should be eating and doing! But really the best part is just getting to talk to everyone in the hotel all day long. This of course does come with a downside...interesting people. I have so many experiences here that would really be good enough to go on the one redneck guys show Here's Your Sign.

One example I would use would be: people who get mad at the hotel for cement structure poles that "jump" in front of their cars....really, I don't get it either.

3 comments:

  1. I wasn't expecting a shout out, wow, i feel so unprepared. i'd like to thank, Aaron, for supporting me in my blogging, which without, I would never have forced Sara to get a blog.

    YESSSS!! I love it!! and i love your belly picture you just sent me! GO DUFFINGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. duffings?? what's the heck. i'm such a loser.

    GO DUFFINS!

    ReplyDelete